Stellum-MAPP-FLU-1/2 x 3/4
The information contained in this document is confidential and is distributed to its members for the exclusive use of the performance and operation, and cannot be duplicated, published or disclosed total or partial without the authorization of the Development’s Direction to IUSA S.A. de C.V.
Residential cold water meter:
Stellum-MAPP – FLU 1/2 x 3/4
** CONFIDENTIAL Information** Propriety by IUSA S.A. DE C.V. **
Prohibited reproduction or disclosure without authorization in writing.
- High precision that allows the registration of the small flows.
- Measurement by fluidic oscillator.
- Check valve.
- Post-payment mode.
- Inner valve for the opening or closing the water flow.
- Limited service in the presence of debt
- Opening of the service to pay off outstanding debts
- Smart Card for the transfer of information between the meter and the management software.
- BLE technology (Bluetooth Low Energy) for the transfer of information between the meter and management software.
- FCC Certified WAP2005
- Liquid crystal display screen (LCD) to display indicators
- Total consumption
- Monthly consumption
- Cut off Dates
- Date and time
- Battery status
- Led indicator.
- Alarm with LCD and / or LED
- Payment Due
- Unauthorized access to the inside of the meter
- Corrosion-resistant materials (engineering plastic).
- Comply standard AWWA C713-10.
- Date and time of past events.
- Ability to retain information even without power
- Lithium Battery with approximate duration of 5 years.
- The meter should be installed away from sources of heat.
- The meter should be installed with the arrow pointing to the direction of the water flow.
- Ensure that the pipe is securely fixed to avoid vibration.
- Note: The final product has 2 options for the data plate: one in a normal position and the other in an inverted way, this at request of our clients.
2. Technical features
3. Testing recommendations
For hydrostatic pressure test: The plug should be placed at the outlet of the meter to avoid damage the check valve.
4. Mechanical dimensions